Saturday, May 30, 2009

You didn't eat it, did you?

My last post was about how beautiful Oregon is and how much I love it here. And I still do. But I still have too much free time or time to be bored and it's really starting to get to me. I run every day now, which is great for me, but I've also discovered Hulu has all the seasons of Arrested Development. I noticed this two days ago, and I'm already on Episode 22. I've become quite addicted to the show. And this is not my first Hulu addiction. I caught up on all the Office episodes I've missed. I watched the entire season of House. I never watch TV while I'm at school, so that's how I justify the hours spent watching TV online. Plus, it's been really cold here lately and it discourages me from going outside for long periods of time. I'd heard a lot about Arrested Development and it hasn't let me down at all. It's hilarious. I usually watch it in the evenings, alone in my room, and laugh out loud to myself. I usually make fun of people who laugh out loud when they're alone (come on, you can't keep it inside?) but I find little chuckles escaping before I have time to cough them back down. I also hope I'm not a youngest child like Buster.

5 comments:

  1. You aren't like Buster... but wouldn't that make a great nickname for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found Hulu is perfect for my media ADD. Movies are often too long, and a tv show with comercials is pushing it. I love the ability to watch 24 minutes of whatever I want (whenever I want). And yes, the occasional laugh slips out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you love Arrested Development. And you do remind me of Buster just a little bit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan, you sound just like me when I first moved to Utah. I watched all of arrested development and I watched TV all the time. Good thing you are running so you don't gain the 15 pounds that I did! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. next you need to get caught up on 30 rock. if you don't think arrested development is too bad, you should be able to handle 30 rock.

    ReplyDelete