So I'm in Oregon until the end of July. I love it here. It's positively paradise. It's everything I love in one place: the ocean, the forest, beautiful skies, rocks to climb, and a bunch of people who love the environment and don't care how they look. I love to go on walks through the forests, but there are a lot more homeless people here than I remembered, which is really sad, and also not really safe. I did however, find this picture funny, of the random door in the forest.
(Also, I'm studying for the GRE every day so I'm trying to get good at word relationships, hence the title). I LOVE boats. Every day when I see these boats, I covet them a little more. What I wouldn't give for a beautiful sail boat.
From now on I'll write when I have something interesting to say or show.
it's because you are a pirate. yarrr!
ReplyDeleteMaybe that is a door to Narnia?!
ReplyDelete