I love North Carolina. I love my job. I love living with my sister. I love her new puppy. I love the weather. I just love it here.
A few other favorites:
Dinner: Most often a grilled cheese pita sandwhich. The first time I made this I did grill the pita on the stove, but now I've gotten so lazy that I toast the pita in the toaster and then add cheese and microwave for 30 seconds. The only problem is the pita doesn't fit in the toaster so I toast one half and then toast the other half.
After work: I watch a lot of TV. I really like So You Think You Can Dance. I also enjoy Jeopardy. Today I saw an advertisement for tickets for Jeopardy and I thought, "Who'd want to watch it live? Then you can't yell the answers out loud." Which is the only point of watching Jeopardy.
Books: I have time to read again. I read during my breaks at work and at home right before I go to bed. So far I have read Rebeccas by Daphne DeMaurier (which I HATED), Short Stories by American Women, and am currently reading Brave New World.
All in all, life is great. Especially since I went to the beach last weekend and am going again tomorrow.
Even thought you love it out there... I miss you out here! And isn't it wonderful to have time to read again?! And just to chill and watch TV. Jeopardy? I didn't even know it was on still...
ReplyDeleteyay! I'm happy for you. and: yay! a blog post.
ReplyDeletehave you noticed how the cubbies have been doing better? that's all for you.
Grilled Cheese Pita rocks. Specially if you get some Roasted Garlic Pita or something. Lately I've been making a lot of pizzas using pita. Little olive oil so it won't stick to my baking pan, some cheap sauce, maybe a few random spices from the cabinet, and this place had shredded cheese on sale so I stocked up.
ReplyDelete